
We're MONEY, BABY!! The Velasco's head to Las Vegas for the weekend!
Now tell me...What do 7 and 11 years do in VEGAS? mmm.... nothing! (Other than eating their parents to the poor house...but who's bitter? Not me).....Awh poor things they must have thought they could gamble. Ha Ha I warned them but noooo, they wanted to go.
Want to touch the big, shiny, colorful machine that goes ching! ching! NOOOOO! you can't, you were warned!
(Picture above; Lizabeth and Alexis in front of New York New York... please note the expressions of unhappy children on their faces)

Okay.. okay so they got over it once I took them to the Luxor hotel. Happy kids! that's all I want, how difficult was that? However, it was challenging trying to keep Alexis (right) from picking all the coins from the pond. For some reason she thought it was free money!
Here they are standing outside of the Luxor hotel with Papi who just finished playing some slots and was disappointed he didn't walk out a millionaire.Awh! I still love him... my husband a.k.a "Bad Luck Rudy".

The Girls in front of the Bellagio... note Rudy is no longer with us... off trying to become a millionaire!
Lizabeth and Alexis were not too impressed by the Bellagio water show... sorry I tried!

Finally some serious fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment